For K-12 Educational Facilities
The California Energy Design Assistance (CEDA) program offers a unique opportunity for schools to build sustainable, comfortable, energy-efficient buildings.
Schools are facing increasing pressure to provide safe and clean environments for their staff and students. If a new building or major renovation are on the horizon in your district now is the perfect time to enroll in the CEDA program and improve your school designs.
CEDA provides a complimentary analysis of different energy efficiency options and outlines potential energy savings and incentives.
Our dedicated team of energy specialists listen to your project goals and customize energy efficiency options to help you maximize your long-term savings potential.
Energy costs are second only to personnel costs for K-12 school district operational budgets.
In early design phases
- Located in a PG&E®, SCE®, SoCalGas®, or SDG&E® service territory with an eligible rate structure
- Project team interest and commitment to evaluating energy efficiency options
- New construction or a major alteration*
* Major alterations must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Changes in space function (building or space occupancy type of change)
- Substantial changes (≥30%) in design occupancy (square feet per person)
- Increase (≥10%) in conditioned floor area
- Any expansion or addition of substantial process or conditioning load to an existing facility